Gateway Center for Giving President Mary McMurtrey will be speaking at the Community Service Public Relations Council’s (www.csprc.org) SPECTRUM Conference on Tuesday, May 15 at the Sheraton Clayton Plaza. Her topic will be “Capacity, Collaboration, and Collective Impact: Align Your Organization for Success” and the community is invited you to attend this all-day event filled with keynote speakers and 16 breakout sessions about crisis communications, message mapping, young friends’ groups, media training, photography and more.
If you are a nonprofit executive director, board member, or marketing/ communications/ development staffer, register here or share with your friends who may be interested! http://csprc.org/Spectrum.aspx
Plugging In: SPECTRUM CONFERENCE 2012
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sheraton Clayton Plaza Hotel
7730 Bonhomme Ave., Clayton, MO 63105
SPECTRUM information on CSPRC Website: http://csprc.org/Spectrum.aspx
Super-charge your marketing, development, and leadership efforts by plugging into these topics and more:
Morning Keynote: Community and Community Service—the Flow of History
Dr. Robert R. Archibald, president; Missouri History Museum
Luncheon Keynote: Connect with the Currents of our New Social World
Chris Reimer, vice president for social media, Falk Harrison
Plus 16 break-out sessions including:
- Align Your Fundraising Strategy With Corporate Donors’ Needs - Erin Budde, senior vice president, head of community affairs; Wells Fargo Advisors
- Message Mapping - Tripp Frohlichstein, president; Media Masters, Inc.
- The Second Gift: Blend Your On- and Off-line Donor Stewardship Messages – Jana Byington-Smith, CFRE, president; Second Gift
- Make Your Website Mobile – Maryanne Dersch, strategist and superfan; 501creative, inc.
- A Practical Guide to Creating Amazing Events - Jamie Vollmer, owner; INSPIRE PR & Events
- Communications: New Twists on the Basics – Allison Hawk Collinger, principal; AHC Consulting LLC
- Jolt Your LinkedIn Presence – Nick Gilham, founder; A Branded You
- Become Your Organization’s Photographer - Mia Ulmer, photographer and owner; Birchtree Studio
- Capacity, Collaboration, and Collective Impact: Align Your Organization for Success – Mary McMurtrey, president; Gateway Center for Giving
- Hands-on Media Training – Andy Likes, senior director of media relations; The Vandiver Group, Inc.
- Why a Young Friends Group? - Yvette Hartsfield, executive director; St. Andrew’s Charitable Foundation
- Powerful Communication for Powerful Results – Aprille Trupiano, speaker, author, radio and TV host
- Strategic Planning for Your Brand – Angie Winschel, proprietor and chief strategist; ALMANAC and Nathan Sprehe, proprietor and creative curator; ALMANAC
- Interact with Facebook: Beyond the Basics – Patrick Powers, director digital marketing and communications; Webster University
- Short-Circuiting Crises Through Planned Communication – Mack Bradley, principal; StandPoint Public Affairs
CSPRC Member – $105
Non-Member – $125
Full-time Student – $75
Fees include all conference materials, breakfast and lunch.