The Nonprofit Management & Leadership Program’s annual Fundraising Institute has trained hundreds of development officers, staff and volunteers from around the region and across the state over the last decade. The Fundraising Institute provides the most up-to-date information on current fundraising practices and ideas. The line up of trainers and presenters at this year’s institute is fabulous!
When: June 4–8, 2012
Where: UMSL, J.C. Penney Conference Center
Seven sessions over five days including:
- Grant Writing
- Fundraising Basics
- Planned Giving
- Grant and Fundraising Research Techniques
- Fundraising Communications
- Panel Discussion with Funders
The Nonprofit Management & Leadership Program’s 2012 Fundraising Institute will offer new topics as well as updates to our popular grant writing and fundraising basics classes. Participants can enroll in one or more sessions with discounts for multiple registrations.
Click here to learn more about the sessions and speakers.
- Register online for individual modules. Fees listed in course descriptions below.
- Register online for all 7 sessions for just $450.
- Register by phone or mail to save 10% when you register for two or more classes.
Call (314) 516-5994 for more information.
- Register before May 15 to avoid a fee increase.
To add your name to the mailing list, email Jim Jordan or call (314) 516-7250. For more information, call the Nonprofit Management and Leadership Program at (314) 516-6713.