The 2011 Dollars and Sense: A Report on Major Funding Campaigns is officially open for submissions!
The Gateway Center for Giving publishes a capital and endowment campaign report to inform grantmakers, nonprofits and other community leaders about resources being allocated toward restricted funding activities in the St. Louis region.
If your organization is considering or currently running a major funding campaign involving restricted donations, please take a few minutes to complete a short survey. The survey can be accessed by clicking here or by visiting our website www.centerforgiving.org.
Why Nonprofits Should Participate:
- Get critical information! Especially for those considering launching a campaign about the current climate for restricted gifts.
- Have a better sense on how to approach donors who would consider a gift to capital or endowment.
- Read the latest trends on what is happening in our community around restricted gift campaigns.
- Learn about some creative capital alternatives if the economy isn’t supporting large scale capital campaigns.
Benefits of Participation:
- Provides additional marketing of your campaign to the public and potential donors (NOTE: You may still participate and remain anonymous if you choose).
- Serves as a tool for organizations conducting feasibility studies for major funding campaigns.
- Provides a scan of campaigns currently underway, being considered or recently closed in the region.
- A complementary “scrubbed” version of this report is available for all participants.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be included in the ONLY report in the region that captures the trends and data about capital campaigns and restricted endowments being considered, currently underway and recently closed. These trends are significant for nonprofits considering launching a campaign, for grantmakers who fund capital and endowment projects and for consultants and those who work with nonprofits in helping identify needs and resources in the community.
Please submit your information by September 9th to be included in the upcoming publication. Thank you for your help in keeping these reports as up-to-date and accurate as possible.
Please contact Beth Grady at (314) 621-6220 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need any additional information.