Forum of Regional Association of Grantmakers and the Foundation Center
This annual publication is one of the most important and effective tools produced for our field so we hope you will take the time to complete this (not super long) survey.
About the Survey
Benefits for participating
- Early access to the 2011 compensation summary for your foundation type
- Free access to the online benchmarking tool (only if you complete the survey online)
- Free PDF of the 2011 Grantmakers Salary and Benefits Report
There are two versions of the survey:
- Foundation survey– This survey gathers information on community, family, independent, operating, and public foundations.
- Corporate grantmakers survey– This version is for corporate foundations and corporate giving programs.
Only staffed foundations are eligible to participate. Please note that for part-time data, we collect information only for CEOs.
The survey deadline is July 29.
How to participate online
Request an account by e-mailing the Council on Foundations Research Department, ResrchDept@cof.org. In this e-mail, please include your name, e-mail address, job title, foundation name, foundation type, and location. The subject of the e-mail should be “2011 Salary Survey Account.”
You will receive an e-mail from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your password and log-in instructions. Log in with your account information at https://bmc.cof.org.
Grantmakers are encouraged to participate online; however, you may click on the survey links above to access the PDFs to submit your survey on paper.